Hello everyone!! today I will write about the post graduate course that I would like to complete after finishing my degree in public administration. reviewing possible courses that could be carried out, that most catches my attention and the one that would best go with my tastes is the The Master in Government and Public Management of the Instituto de Asuntos de Público, of the Universidad de Chile. The reason why I would like to do this master in government are, because as I currently belong to the same institute then there is a program of study continuation, so it is convenient so i can get it sut ina year more with respect to the years of the carreer besides I like the curriculum of the master. The vision of the Magister is to train leaders for the management of the public sector, to promote the processes of modernization of public management, to make the public apparatus a fundamental actor in the democratic process of our country. I believe that this vision could help m...

no picture???
ResponderEliminarBeauty Picture!
ResponderEliminarCute stitch
ResponderEliminarHAHA nice gif
ResponderEliminarhttps://www.lonelyplanet.com/places
ResponderEliminar